Try to make it sound as good as the one you heard in class.
- Listen to this story from This American Life.
Here is another shorter version:
Here is a five minute story about a band from the Northern Marianas Islands
This story is about a rat
2. Brainstorm story ideas here
4. Using a brainstorm technique such as webbing, listing, etc. to brainstorm your story
5. Use these graphic organizers to help you.
6. Fill out your planning guide outline
7. Record your story
- Choose transition music without words
- Bring in the sounds of the event. If you are telling a story about something that happens outside, record those sounds and bring it in.
- Bring in the voices of other people
- Clearly describe to your listener what the scene looks, sounds, smells, and tastes like
- Record voices from other people