After you finish your Challenge Project proposal, it is time to make an elevator pitch.
Pretend you are in an elevator with Bill Gates or some other really rich person. Now is your chance to sell your idea about how to change slavery around the world.
- What would you say?
- How will you convince him to give you to buy into your idea?
- How will you impress him that you are the kind of person that can do great things?
Each member of your group will make a 30-60 second elevator pitch about your challenge project solution.
- Turn on Concentrate with Internet
- Watch all the videos below
- Come up with a 30-60 second speech about your idea (Be sure to sell you; not just the idea)
- Use photo booth record it
- Upload it to Phx Video
- Embed it on your blog
- Watch other people’s versions