- How can we use an advance organizer (ie. Sort & Predict) to help us understand the concepts of human rights?
- How can the use of an advance organizer (ie. Sort & Predict) help me to think about the new concepts that will be taught in class? (ie. Human Rights)
- How can I show responsibility for productive use of time within my group?
- Advance Organizers are important in concept formation; they provide an anchor where information and ideas received during the instructional period can be attached
- Becoming aware of the categories we use – and revising them whenever we choose – is the key to being able to analyze a subject, synthesize new insights about it, and evaluate how suitable something is for our purpose.
- Teamwork is necessary to construct categories, negotiate, debate connections, relevance and ways to out-think the other students with their unique category.