We heard a very interesting talk from Ms. Gloria Chandler about the Holocaust. Now is a chance for us to make a collaborative summary of what we heard.
This will help us to summarize things that we will encounter in the future as we complete our NHD project.
- On a Pages document make a list of all the ideas, main points, questions you have after listening to the presentation. Don’t forget the documentary, “Children Remember The Holocaust.”
- Highlight the three most important points you have
- With a partner, compare the three most important ideas and negotiate to create a new list of three ideas that you can both agree on.
- Look at what Mr. Larson’s class created for how to negotiate.
- Do the same thing as # 3 above, but with a total of four people. You may not have your last partner in this group.
- Share your ideas with the class on this Concordia Pad Document
- In the comment section below, write three paragraphs. Each paragraph explains one of your important ideas. See these samples from Mr. Larson’s class.