Working on your own, create a totally fantastic and descriptive photo book of your time in Yangshou.
You will be using iPhoto to get this done. However, you will use Pages to do your writing and then copy and paste it over to iPhoto later.
Your iBook will need the following pages:
- A 250 word or more introduction to the trip. What did you expect to happen? What really did? Etc.
- A page with pictures that supports your introduction.
- A separate page for each day of the trip. That includes the first day when you took the flight. Describe, in detail and using your newly learned descriptive writing powers, what happened each day. Use lots of voice in your writing. Make sure it is 250 words or more.
- A separate page with picture(s) that supports your pages for each day of the trip.
- A reflection page. How did the trip go? What were the best parts? What friends did you make? What challenges/fears did you overcome? How did you grow? Etc. Make it 250 words or more.
- A separate page with picture(s) that supports your reflection.
- A funny story page. Retell a funny story or event that happened on the trip. Make it enjoyable to read! 250 words or more please.
- A separate page with picture(s) that supports your funny story page.