Now that you have decided on your topic for your World War One website, time to get down to work and complete it.
Your webpage needs to contain:
- 600 or more word description with
- Thesis statement
- Images that support your topic
- Other “fun” things such as a survey, timeline, video, etc.
- A bibliography using the MLM format
- Decide on your topic
- Setup Zotero
- Group account
- Find websites
- Decide on thesis statement
- More research
- Find and save photos
- Build bibliography
- Fill out your essay outline guide.
- Begin writing
- Create additional support material such as photos, games, surveys, videos, etc.
- Put it all together on your website!