Split, Trim and Delete a Clip
Make your movies look a zillions times better and more interesting by splitting, trimming and deleting unwanted parts of your film. This also lets you move things around to create a more interesting final film.
Steps to Success
- Shoot 30 seconds of film that shows you alone or with a friend.
- Talk about something interesting to you. Don’t worry too much about the content, we just need something to edit.
- Take that film and split it apart in a good place. Trim parts. Delete what you don’t need.
- Move those split parts around to create a neat, interesting story line.
- See here for help.
- Open up iMovie and create a new movie
- Export your work
- Submit it to the Google Classroom
- Export your movie to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
See here for help.