Side Tracking is an interesting way to reveal information to your audience. They love the anticipation of trying to figure out what is happening in a scene as you move to the side.
Steps To Success
- Create two side tracking shots
- Think of some clever idea(s) for your scene
- Add transitions, audio, music, etc. as you want
- Be creative!
- Export the video to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.