Artificial Intelligence With Tank v. Tank Animations and Game Physics with Space Runner
- How to use tags
- Pause button
- Game over
- Change scenes
- Spawn characters
- Play sound
- Adding score to screen
- Way to win
- Creating an attribute to hold the score
- Expression editor for score
- Game level attribute (variable)
- End game when score hits a certain number
- Use attribute (variable) comparison condition
- Adding touch controls instead of just keyboard
- Adding attributes (variables) to a scene @ game level
- Change boolean attribute (variable)
- Use of else statement to “un touch” move button actor
- Select “any” instead of “all” for conditions at top of rule
- Interactive Buttons
- Add ‘Play Sound’ and ‘Change Image’ Behaviors to the buttons to make them interactive. This way users are given visual and audio feedback when they press a button.
- Invisible Touch Controls
- Instead of having the current arrow actors, create invisible actors that cover each side of the screen that act as the touch controls.
- Change Scoring Method
- More sounds when things are touched, you lose, etc.
- Create a new scoring system. For example, instead of losing when you catch a frog or snail or have those events subtract ‘1’ from the score.
- Other ideas?