April 20, 2020
- Watch the recording of our Zoom meeting if you were not online when we met as a class.
Ok, you have an awesome superhero. Now you need to have that superhero save the world (or at least your house) form a bad guy.
STEP BY STEP
- Storyboard your ideas using Storyboard That. Click here (and see below) to get started. Use your Google Account.
- Create a short story that you will film. See my example below and use the template I have for you.
- If you have time, start shooting a few scenes
- Folder loaded with special effects (New ones added all the time)
- Awesome super sounds
- Marvel combined sound track. All one long track, but check it out and decide what you want to use.
- Database of super powers and ideas
Mr. Boll’s favorite superhero powers
- Super speed
- Fire thrower
- Time travel
- Mind reader
- Sees the future
- Superhuman agility
- Talks to animals
- Mind control
- Psychokinesis: move things with your mind
- Invulnerability: Nothing can hurt youExit Ticket
- Explain your storyboard on FlipGrid: https://flipgrid.com/7158f7c2
Always feel free to contact me: