Creating a clone (copy) of yourself is a fun technique to use in a movie. Think of all the movies about twins you can make! You can also use the effect to make clones of other things, like a car.
Steps To Success
- Open iMovie
- Watch this video on how to make a clone
- Follow the instructions from the video
- Get creative (but not silly)
- Example, have a conversation with yourself. Hard to do!
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.