Adding Sounds and Sound Effects
Sounds, as we talked about already, is SUPER important to a film. In fact, it is often more important than the video.
Today let’s learn how to add some sounds to your film.
Steps To Success
- Shoot some video of a short story or idea or something. Make it around 30 seconds or so. Be creative. Impress the class.
- Delete the sound that is part of the video you shot. We will add sounds instead.
- See how here.
- Add sounds that support your movie. This might include sound effects
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.