April 16, 2020
- Virtual whiteboard fun
- Draw your superhero and include his/her powers
- Watch the recording of our Zoom meeting if you were not online when we met as a class.
ASSIGNMENT (Final class period)
- Open your superhero introduction video storyboard
- Finish shooting and editing your video. It needs four scenes:
- Introduce your character with text
- First example of your superpower
- Second example of your superpower
- Third example of your superpower
- Be sure to include multiple layers of sound
- Music to create emotions
- Sound effects that match your superpower. For example, flame shooting sounds if you have a flame power.
- Upload the completed video to this FlipGrid .This is your exit ticket for today.
- Folder loaded with special effects (New ones added all the time)
- Awesome super sounds
- Marvel combined sound track. All one long track, but check it out and decide what you want to use.
- Database of super powers and ideas
Mr. Boll’s favorite superhero powers
- Super speed
- Fire thrower
- Time travel
- Mind reader
- Sees the future
- Superhuman agility
- Talks to animals
- Mind control
- Psychokinesis: move things with your mind
- Invulnerability: Nothing can hurt youExit Ticket
Always feel free to contact me: