Convert LipDub to Music Video
Working with your team, take the lip dub you created in the last lesson and build a fantastic music video on top of it.
Step By Step
- Storyboard a story that matches your music video
- Shoot the scenes
- Use LOTS of different camera angles
- Think about different cuts you can use; match cuts are awesome!
- Edit your film
- Use the cutaway feature
- Time your cuts to the beat
- Eventually, your video will look this this Jon Bon Jovi version.
- Cut about every 2-3 seconds or more
- Use lots of movement with your camera. Keep the actor in the middle and move. Not shake, but move.
- Singers get into it! Look the part and be excited. You will look SO much better if you act it up, maybe even overact, the part. You will look silly if you show little emotion.