Can’t Stop The Feeling Dance Remake choreograph a fight scene
- The Cross Cut, sometimes called parallel editing, is action that is happening in two different places, but at the same time. It involved two different film clips that you cut back and forth from.
- Two cars are driving down the street going the opposite direction on the same road. Will they run into each other?
- In a phone conversation with people in two different places. Super awesome for action movies.
Steps To Success
- Shoot one or more different scenes that you can use to show cross cutting. Remember, cross cutting involves two different clips happening at the same time.
- Make sure they are very different so they are very interesting
- Keep them short. Like 10 seconds each.
- Edit each of the cuts into one movie and title each separate cut. For example, if you have three cuts, then you need three different titles.
- Add transitions, audio, music, etc. as you want
- Be creative!
- Export the video to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.