May 21, 2020
Create a 30 second commercial about a product that already exists (Airpods for example) or one that you make up (nose protector).
- 25% showing people what the problem is
- 50% Benefits (good parts) of the product. How will people enjoy it?
- 25% telling them to buy your product and how much it costs
|Airpods (Real Product)||Nose Protector (Made up Product)|
|Problem: Wires, poor sound, hassle||Problem: When you bump into a wall with your nose, it really hurts!|
|Benefits: Better sound, looks great, no wires, easy to charge, saves lives!||Benefits: People can no longer hurt you. Your nose can hit walls|
|Buy: Two for one sale price. Website address||Buy: Price and website address|
As part of your film, consider the following
- What music and sound effects will you use?
- What camera angles will you use?
- What camera movement will you use?
- Brainstorm some product or service ideas here
- Decide on your product and share it on this form
- Goto Storyboardthat.com and build a storyboard for the commercial assignment
- You may have to import a picture of your product
- Begin shooting your film
- Use lots of camera movement and different cuts
- Edit your film
- Add sound design including music (for emotions) and sound effects
- Add your brand Canva image at the end.
- Share you film on Flipboard
Always feel free to contact me:
- Chat room: https://chat.google.com/room/AAAADXYM31E
- Email: [email protected]