May 25, 2020
Create a 30 second commercial about a product that already exists (Airpods for example) or one that you make up (nose protector).
- 25% showing people what the problem is
- 50% Benefits (good parts) of the product. How will people enjoy it?
- 25% telling them to buy your product and how much it costs
|Airpods (Real Product)||Nose Protector (Made up Product)|
|Problem: Wires, poor sound, hassle||Problem: When you bump into a wall with your nose, it really hurts!|
|Benefits: Better sound, looks great, no wires, easy to charge, saves lives!||Benefits: People can no longer hurt you. Your nose can hit walls|
|Buy: Two for one sale price. Website address||Buy: Price and website address|
As part of your film, consider the following
- What music and sound effects will you use?
- What camera angles will you use?
- What camera movement will you use?
- Begin shooting your film
- Use lots of camera movement and different cuts
- Edit your film
- Add sound design including music (for emotions) and sound effects
- Add a Canva logo/image at the end. The image shows your product.
- Share you film on Flipgrid: https://flipgrid.com/df6920a1
Always feel free to contact me: