Wizard Run Remix a Movie Trailer
- Rules (if, then)
- Change scene behavior
- Display text
- Alpha for transparency
- Create additional levels with different mazes from Level 1. In most games, each level gets increasingly more challenging as you move on. How can you make Level 2 more challenging than Level 1? What are some ways to increase the difficulty?
- Many games allow the player to choose their own character. How can you design an intro scene that allows players to choose which monster they want to play? What will have to change in your Level 1 scene to reflect their choice?
- Right now you can bump into the walls of the maze and nothing happens. What if you had to be more careful and precise with your movement as the monster? What Behavior(s) and Rules would you need to add to the Maze actor or Monster actor? How would the player know that they died from touching the maze? How does this change the level of difficulty and the amount of fun in your game?
- Add in a way to lose points
- Add in extra sounds and music
- Theme it