Create a game where items fall from the sky and are caught by something on the bottom. After reaching a certain score, then players go to the next level.
Each level is more difficult. For example, objects fall faster.
There should be a total of at least three levels.
Minimum Needed Scenes
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
At Least These Actors
- Background actor 1
- Background actor 2
- Background actor 3
- Good Falling Object 1 (Tag as Point)
- Good Falling Object 2 ( Tag as Point)
- Good Falling Object 3 (Tag as Point)
- Bad Falling Object 1( Tag as Lose)
- Bad Falling Object 2 ( Tag as Lose)
- Basket or other actor to catch falling items
- DisplayScore Actor
At least These Behaviors (code)
- Display text
- Random objects falling in random places
- Sound behavior
- Music behavior (played during the game)
- Move basket left
- Move basket right
- Destroy Actor
- WhichItem (actor level)
- Score (game level)
- Others that help set difficulty levels?
- Use of tags for hazards and non hazards
- Proper naming and syntax. For example, RuleSpawnBanana
- All objects are transparent
- Objects appear in random places (X and Y)
- Start screen must have instructions
- Each level becomes more difficult
- Falling actors and catch actor are interesting and appropriate
- Background, falling objects, basket and sounds all follow similar theme. For example, if you had a Star Wars theme then you would use Star Wars characters and music.
- Different music at each level
- Sounds during collision change at random
- Random the backgrounds
- Different sound for each object caught.
- An extra actor that comes in at random and walks across the screen
- What happens when that actor touches another actor?
- Players set their own difficulty level
- IF you hit a certain actor, then your basket slows down.
- Animate some actors
- Use Canva.com to make graphics
- Play random sayings (But publishing works so bad for sounds)