Superhero Part One
As we sit at home working on virtual school, we are all superheroes in our own way. Let us add some superpowers!
This lesson helps us learn the skill of adding special effects to ourselves so we can become superheroes!
Step By Step
- Download all the super powers you see here.
- Drag them all into iMovie. It may ask you to do some conversions, say yes.
- Check them out and decide which three, or more, you want to practice with today
- Watch this video (same as below) on how to add “Pre keyed” special effects
- Video three instances of you having some superpower. No need for a story yet, just show you can do it. See example here (same as video below)
- Export and upload to Google Classroom
- Super speed
- Fire thrower
- Time travel
- Mind reader
- Sees the future
- Superhuman agility
- Talks to animals
- Mind control
- Psychokinesis: move things with your mind
- Invulnerability: Nothing can hurt you