The Push In
Using the camera to slowly push in toward your character or subject is a powerful film technique that lets your audience know something important is happening.
Steps To Success
- Create two push in shots to a close-up or extreme close up
- One should be very slow
- One should be very fast
- Keep the camera STEADY. No shaking.
- Think of some clever ideas
- Add transitions, audio, music, etc. as you want
- Be creative!
- Export the video to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.