Video Content Using EdPuzzle
- Annoyed at not knowing if students are watching your videos?
- Frustrated that you can’t ask questions to students as they watch content?
- Wishing you had a way to see what kids are engaging with your videos and which are not?
- Wishing you could find some content ready to go and use?
- Looking for a way to ask questions of students to check for understanding? Like when you are reading them stories?
- “Force” students to watch lectures you have filmed
- Check for understanding while they watch a story you are reading
- Check for understanding on a set of video instructions you just gave
- Have students stop, work on a math problem you gave, and then continue
- And more from teacher Adam Hill in Hong Kong
- Use this link to create a free pro account at EdPuzzle and create an account. Use your school Google Account
- Import your students (Google Classroom works best)
- Begin creating or reusing content