Titles are helpful at the beginning and the end of the movie. They may also be important if you are making a documentary.
Steps To Success
- Open iMovie
- Record a five second headshot video of you. Don’t worry about sound
- Add the headshot recording to your timeline
- Copy and paste it a bunch of times
- Add a title at the beginning
- Add a title at the end
- Add as many different titles as possible ON TOP of the video clip
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.
- Add sounds
- Other effects