Jump cuts are shot from the same scene, but with some movement in between each scene. It gives the feeling of moving forward in time.
A jump cut is done by cutting a scene into smaller chunks.
Steps To Success
- Shoot two different scenes that you can use to jump cut
- Make sure they are very different so they are very interesting
- Keep them short. Like 15 seconds each.
- Edit each of the jump cuts into one movie and title each separate jump cut
- Add transitions, audio, music, etc. as you want
- Be creative!
- Export the video to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.