Adding Transitions in iMovie
Transitions are a helpful, visual part to any film. Let’s make sure you have an understanding of transitions in iMovie.
Steps To Success
- Open iMovie
- Record a five-second headshot video of you. Don’t worry about sound
- Add the headshot recording to your timeline
- Copy and paste it a bunch of times
- Add as many different transitions as possible
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.