Missing Persons Video
Create a 30-second missing persons video where YOU are the missing person. You will use iMovie to film and edit this video. Be creative and show me what sort of iMovie skills you already have.
When you are speaking for those 30 seconds be sure to include the following information
- Why this person is taking a video production class
- Home country
- Favorite movie
- Three other interesting facts about this person. Remember that person is actually you.
Steps To Success
- Open up iMovie
- Create a new movie
- Import media using your laptop computer
- Film yourself
- Edit and produce the video using whatever iMovie skills you already have. Impress me!
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name (Missing Person Video).
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.