Sometimes the music you add to your videos is TOO LOUD! You struggle to hear the people speaking.
There is a way to fix this. It is called ducking.
Steps To Success
- Records yourself talking for 20-30 seconds. Talk about the weather, count to 35. Whatever!
- Import the film clip into iMovie
- Add a layer of sound such as music.
- Lower the volume of the sound so we can hear your voice. Use the ducking technique shown in the pictures down below. (Scroll down)
- Export the movie to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- UPload to Google Classroom