Green/Blue screens let you put anything you want behind you when you are doing the filming. You can put a picture of a waterfall or a movie of a plane flying. Totally up to you!
Steps To Success
- Get in front of the green or blue screen for the classroom and shoot a video. Think about what you will want in your background and how you will be reacting to that background. For example, will a monster be chasing you? A fire burning at your feet? Make it interesting (yet appropriate).
- Find a background that is a still picture or a video from YouTube. Download that video or picture and import it to iMovie.
- Add the green/blue screen effect.
- Export the movie
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.
- Can you do a green screen effect in reverse? In other words, you import some green screen footage then add YOU as the background. You are not shot on a green screen though. See my quick sample here. Use these effects if you wish.