March 9, 2020
- Watch the video below for my greeting
- Check in with me on Google Chat. I sent you an invite link. Just say hi sometime today.
- Finish and turn in any last minute cuts you were working on into Google Classroom.
- Watch the short film “Keep off the Grass” It is a great film. More than watch this film, I would like you to LISTEN to this film. It is a great example of the power of sound. 20 million views already too.
- Watch the making of “Keep Off the Grass.” He does a great job explaining how the sounds were made
- Head to this lesson on sound design and complete the work there.
- The work above will take two days to complete. Monday and Wednesday of this week. By the end of Wednesday, you should be able to turn it in.
Always feel free to contact me: [email protected]