Reverse Engineer a Chase Scene
Working with your team “reverse engineer” a chase scene. Basically, you take 30 seconds any chase scene and recreate it yourself.
Steps To Success
- Find a chase scene you want to repeat. Probably best if the chase scene is on foot.
- Break down the chase scene into its parts. Film location, dialog, special effects, sound design, camera angles, etc.
- Recreate the scene
- Combine BOTH the one minute section from the original movie and your version into one film.
- Everybody completes and submits their own reverse engineering shot list
- The final video must show the original video first, then your video
- Be sure to title the video at the beginning