Smash cut is a cut to another scene that really disrupts the flow of the video. Often used for comedy, horror, dramatic action.
Steps To Success
- Shoot two different scenes that you can use to show smash cuts.
- Make sure they are very different so they are very interesting
- Keep them short. Like 10 seconds each.
- Edit each of the cuts into one movie and title each separate cut. For example, if you have three cuts, then you need three different titles.
- Add transitions, audio, music, etc. as you want
- Be creative!
- Export the video to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.