You’ve Got a Friend in Me
As we know, music is a powerful way to create emotion for people that watch your movies. We are going to make a video to the song “You’ve Got a Friend in Me.”
Steps To Success
- With your group (random) brainstorm a story that works with the song.
- Random acts of kindness work well
- Or other ideas you might have
- Storyboard the idea
- Shoot the scenes
- Export the video to your desktop
- Name the movie as follows: Your First name, Last Name, Assignment Name
- Upload the video to Google Classroom
- See here for help.
- The story must be between 60-120 seconds. The song is only two minutes long.
- No dialog allowed
- Sound effects are ok though
- Clips should be NO longer than five seconds each. Shorter is better.
- Must use multiple, different camera angles
- Must use different cuts (see the poster in the classroom)