Day In the Life of a Virtual School Student
So we are living the virtual school life for the near future and that means our way of attending school has changed.
So… lets make a video blog about our daily life. It is actually called a vlog.
In 30-60 seconds, film different parts of your day and put them all together in a super interesting video!
Be sure to complete this storyboard first.
Suggested things to film (pick as many as you like)
- Morning routine
- Lunch routine
- Afternoon routine
- Brothers and sisters
- Your pets
- What do you do to not get bored
- How do you keep organized?
- How easy or confusing is the work?
- What does your workspace look like?
- And other great ideas you think of.
Editing Ideas to Make It Interesting
- Lots of cuts. No more than 3-4 seconds per clip. Less is better!
- If it is a LONG clip showing your whole house or something, then speed it up. (SSee here for how)
- Use jump cuts
- Have awesome music in there. Remember, it sets the mood. Find music here.
- Get reaction shots of people about things you say. Too funny!